LangOver.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LangOver.com

In this forum every one can ASK / ANSWER / SAY everything about LangOver V 5.0

2 posters

ConvertReverseString is not working good with numbers and special characters

mutex

ConvertReverseString is not working good with numbers and special characters Empty ConvertReverseString is not working good with numbers and special characters

Post by mutex Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:52 pm

I'm trying to build small programm using LangOverSDK (1.0.0.1, latest download as per 06/16/2010). I have mixed english and hebrew language stored in UTF-8.
    My problem is that all strings that have numbers with floating points, e.g: 123.45 are switched to be like 45.123 as well as ConvertReverseString also switching dates, 01/02/10 will be 10/02/01. Also, i see that ConvertReverseString switching location of the words with ":". So it seems to me that delimeters are not only hebrew, but some special characters.

My code looks like next:
    [code]
    private string GetHandledRightToLeftLanguageToPrint(string text)
    {
    LangOverFactory.Instance.Init(EnviormentEnum.Desktop, LicenseModeEnum.FREE__You_Must_Add_Credit_To_LangOver_com);

LangOverFactory.Instance.Registration.UserName = "LangOver.com";
    LangOverFactory.Instance.Registration.Password = "LangOver.com";

LangOverFactory.Instance.Settings.ToIgnoreEnglishWhenReverse = true;

var converter = LangOverFactory.Instance.CreateLC(LanguagesEnum.Hebrew_Israel);
    string convertedText = converter.ConvertReverseString(text);

return convertedText;
    }
    [/code]

I'm curious if there is something I'm missing or i can do in order to fix that issue.

Thanks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

ConvertReverseString is not working good with numbers and special characters Empty Re: ConvertReverseString is not working good with numbers and special characters

Post by Admin Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Hello Mutex! ;-)

I will check it soon.
    mutex

ConvertReverseString is not working good with numbers and special characters Empty Re: ConvertReverseString is not working good with numbers and special characters

Post by mutex Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Hello dear Admin. Any chance you can give me idea when you will answer? MANY THANKS!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 am